Boys and girls ages 5-12 (as of July 31st) are invited to take part in America's Game and join the South County Football League (SCFL) At Gullo Park. Players will learn hard work, teamwork, and valuable camaraderie skills as they progress through the league. By competing in games against other teams in our league as well as teams from the Lone Star Alliance, they'll be a part of the great Texas tradition that is youth football.
If your child is interested in playing tackle football, the SCFL is a great place to get them started in learning the fundamentals of the game. As they get older and progress, they'll be able to refine their skills and begin to understand the position that best fits their skill set.
Divisions by Date of Birth for 2019 Season
The South County Football League (SCFL) At Gullo Park is divided up into four divisions, based on age. These divisions are:
- Freshman (5-6 years old) - for players born between 8/1/12 and 7/31/14 (youngest allowable birthdate)
- Sophomore (7-8 years old) - for players born between 8/1/10 and 7/31/12
- Junior (9-10 years old) - for players born between 8/1/08 and 7/31/10
- Senior (11-12 years old) - for players born between 8/1/06 as the (oldest allowable birthdate) and 7/31/08
In addition to the fall tackle football club, the SCFL offers many other football programs for the area's youth. These programs include:
- Spring Flag Football
- Spring 7-on-7 Football
- Fall 5-on-5 Flag Football
- Fall 7-on-7 Passing League 2nd - 7th Grad
- Winter Select 7-on-7 League
- Tournament of Champions (TOC)
SCFL Scouting Combine
Players will take part in a scouting combine that consists of check-in and uniform fitting, as well as on-field drills such as the 40-yard dash, agility drill, hitting a tackling dummy, passing, and receiving passes. All players who successfully register will be drafted by a team in the league and notified by their coach.
The cost of registration after June 9th is $295.
For more information about how your child can be a part of this amazing youth football league in at our sorts club in The Woodlands, TX, fill out the contact form below or call us today at (281) 620-5416. We look forward to seeing them out on the gridiron!